All courses for the CS minor must be taken for a letter grade and the average GPA must be at least 2.0. To declare a CS Minor, all you have to do is declare in Axess.
- MATH51 Linear Algebra and Differential Calculus of Several Variables
Introduction to Programming
- CS106B or CS106X Programming Abstractions
AP credit maybe used to fulfill this requirement.
- CS103 Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- CS107 Computer Organization and Systems
- CS109 Introduction to Probability for Computer Scientiests
Choose two electives from different areas.
- CS121 Introduction to Artificial Intelligenc
- CS124 From Languages to Information
- CS221 AI: Principles and Techniques
- CS229 Machine Learning
- CS147 Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction Design
- CS108 Object-Oriented Systems Design
- CS110 Principles of Computer Systems
- CS140 Operating Systems
- CS143 Compilers
- CS144 Networking
- CS145 Databases
- CS148 Graphics
- CS154 Automata and Complexity Theory
- CS157 Logic and Automated Reasoning
- CS161 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
For students with no programming background, the minor consists of seven or eight courses.